2012/07/18

DurbanJuly2012

Last minute decisions had to be made when it finally hit me that I wouldn't make it to National Arts Fest in Grahamstown.  Off to Durban July we went. I tagged along with my big sis and her friends, and buoy was it an amazing weekend.

This is all I could come up with, its really hard to focus on taking pics when you're pre-occupied with way tooooo much fun...but I tried.

 My friday night out outfit:
Sheer top - Truworths
Leggings with pleather strips - Truworths
Belt - Forever New
Booties - Aldo

 Tshidi, Mabs and my big sis Rebo looking like a million dollars!



What I wore to the July:

Turban - Sass Diva (a purchase by my cousin Mina, she really helped complete this outfit and save my hair)
Neck piece - Mr Price
Gold dust dress - Forever New
And the rest you are surely familiar with by now :)


Again like last year, I was in the Lifestyle Oasis/ MTV Marquee

They always host a best dress competition and the winners walk away with a weekend away to some fancy lodge, these were some of the contestants... Again I lost focus so can't say who won...






Who else if not Mika Stefano! YEP!

Some tips for DurbanJuly2013

*Do NOT underestimate the weather conditions, yes Durban is warm but only while the sun is up, as soon as the sun sets it is FREEZING!
*Take the trip with people you know you can trust, that are reliable and that you are sure to have fun with.
*Plan and budget accordingly, a lot happens that weekend and it is hard to keep up.

Thats all from me :) Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was quite a lively event. Must make an effort to go to the next july=)

    ReplyDelete